TNT Evilution or Plutonia Experiment?

Want to chat about the legendary classic Doom games? here is the place.

TNT Evilution or Plutonia Experiment?

Postby LucasGodzilla » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:36 am

Which one do you uys think is better. I honestly think both are great IWads with fun and challenges.but I do admit though, TNT is very confusing at times to me, and Plutonia is pretty hardcore. So which one is your favorite and why? :)
LucasGodzilla

Re: TNT Evilution or Plutonia Experiment?

Postby Brent » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:38 am

Unfortunately I never played much Final Doom, might have to get a copy and play through it 8-).
Brent
Site Admin

Postby >>GameHacKeR<< » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:39 pm

Same unfortunately :(, I've only heard about TNT recently and only a couple of years ago I played Final Doom

I did see a copy years ago in a shop window when I was a kid and begged my dad to buy it and he thought about it and looked at the price and then quickly walked away and was like no way that's way to expensive £50, If we see it cheaper I'll get us it, And I looked in ever shop window on the way back home and never saw another copy in my life since :lol:

It was ok what I did play using zdoom but I'd guess TNT would maybe be better But i'd have to check it up again though before I could really say
>>GameHacKeR<<

Postby LucasGodzilla » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:25 pm

>>GameHacKeR<< wrote:Same unfortunately :(, I've only heard about TNT recently and only a couple of years ago I played Final Doom

I did see a copy years ago in a shop window when I was a kid and begged my dad to buy it and he thought about it and looked at the price and then quickly walked away and was like no way that's way to expensive £50, If we see it cheaper I'll get us it, And I looked in ever shop window on the way back home and never saw another copy in my life since :lol:

It was ok what I did play using zdoom but I'd guess TNT would maybe be better But i'd have to check it up again though before I could really say

Aww too bad, it'd be awesome to have a retail copy too.
LucasGodzilla

Postby >>GameHacKeR<< » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:22 am

Wouldn't it! :mrgreen:
>>GameHacKeR<<

Postby tea monster » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:52 pm

Don't forget Nrftl. I played No Rest for the Living when I got the BFG edition. Very old Doom vibe.
tea monster

Postby LucasGodzilla » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:29 am

tea monster wrote:Don't forget Nrftl. I played No Rest for the Living when I got the BFG edition. Very old Doom vibe.

I never fully beaten, I should try it sometime. It had some pretty good level geometry, everything seemed so professional. Must be because there may have been improvements to the engine during the release...
LucasGodzilla

Postby Greaper » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:51 pm

I like the map for NRFTL, as for the original question, I always liked Plutonia better, and didn't play much TNT. The world of hell was more appealing to me for some reason.
Greaper

Postby >>GameHacKeR<< » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:44 pm

At the time Final Doom came out I saw it sitting a shop window and I begged my dad to buy us it and he almost did but it was too expensive, It wasn't till years later that I got to play it, i've never finished ether but I've fairly enjoyed them :D
>>GameHacKeR<<

Return to Orignal Doom Talk